The Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) was established in the United Kingdom in 1997 and subsequently registered in Lagos – Nigeria in 1999 as an independent, not-for-profit, research, training, advocacy and capacity building organisation.
The Centre was established to mobilise global opinion and resources for democratic development and provide an independent space to reflect critically on the challenges posed to the democratization and development processes in West Africa, and also to provide alternatives and best practices to the sustenance of democracy and development in the region.
We require qualified person to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer/Animation
- Create graphics, animations, videos, and web interfaces for web portals
- Lead the process of storyboarding to communicate the work of the organization.
- Conduct research and create prototypes of e-learning products
- Conceptualizes, designs, and produce graphics demonstrating complex technical constructs and concepts
- Create interactive or animated graphics and videos using a variety of tools.
- Collaborate and communicate with other developers, instructional designers and graphic artists
- Propose creative solutions and designs.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with developing user interface designs and other multimedia products.
- Experience with graphic design packages including adobe creative suite, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Freehand, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and 3D Studio
- Experience using simulation tools including Captivate and Camtasia.
- Experience with a content management system is a plus
- Understanding of learning theories and pedagogy for both children and adults
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one page Application plus a maximum 3 page CV to: email@example.com
- Subject line of emails must state clearly the Name of Applicant and Job Title of position applied for. For example, Subject: Ayobami Fatimah Chukwuemeka, Graphic Designer/Animation.
- Only Electronically submitted applications will be entertained.
- Scanned applications will be disregarded.
- Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No phone calls, please.
- CDD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this job.